We are currently seeking a hard-working and passionate employee to join our Partnership Development Team. This position is ideal for a student or recent graduate driven to develop new skills and gain not–for-profit experience. The Partnership Development Assistant will support the Director of Strategic Partnerships and Communications in managing project administration, deliverables, market and prospective research, proposal and grant-writing, reporting and assisting with other projects on an as needed basis. This is a pivotal role in supporting the expansion of the organization’s funding base and delivering on key projects for the organization.
- Creating an online platform to operationalize our partnership outreach and management
- This platform should easily allow for ICE Team members to extract specific follow-ups with partners and manage all key reports and correspondences;
- Identifying key project reporting milestones and requirements and inputting them into an online platform;
- Creating a database for granting and funding agency opportunities;
- Researching prospective funding opportunities for the organization;
- Drafting proposals, completing quarterly updates for projects and other documents as needed;
- Working with the Creative Content Assistant to design and create collateral that can be distributed to partners on a bi-monthly basis; and
- Other duties as required.
Experience & Skills
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Self-motivated and driven to produce quality results;
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Experience working with Excel and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems; would be an asset
- Previous grant-writing experience would be an asset;
- Strong aptitude for action-oriented research and analysis;
- Some experience in sales, administration, fundraising, and project management are assets;
- Comfortable working with metrics, analytics and reporting;
- Comfortable liaising with different stakeholders, including individuals in senior positions in communities or organizations;
- Previous experience working with First Nation, Métis and Inuit communities would be an asset; and
- The successful applicant must have access to a computer as one will not be provided.
The Partnership Development Assistant is a fixed term hire and will receive $17/per hour CAD and work full-time up to 37.5 hours per week between May 11th, 2020 and August 28th, 2020. This position is completely remote. You must provide your own laptop for this position and have access to reliable internet.