Lumos Energy is hiring a Program Coordinator for the 20/20 Catalysts Program. We’re looking for someone to help us manage the logistics for the Program. The position will run for 6-8 weeks and preference will be given to Indigenous applicants between the ages of 18-35. Here are the details:
|Position||Program Coordinator, 20/20 Catalysts Program|
|Position Location:||Ottawa, ON|
|Start Date:||June 1st|
|Position Term:||6-8 weeks|
About the Program
The 20/20 Catalysts Program is a capacity building program designed to ensure that Indigenous community leaders have the know-how, networks, and resources to maximize community benefits their communities see as a result of participation in clean energy projects. The Program will be facilitated by leading Indigenous and non-Indigenous clean energy experts from across Canada. The Program will take place over the course of July, August, and September 2016. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team and help coordinate the 20/20 Catalysts Program.
We encourage all applicants to review the 20/20 Catalysts Program website before applying: 2020catalystsprogram.com
- Assist in the design and delivery of 20/20 Catalysts Program On-site Intensive Sessions
- Create and distribute promotional materials for the Program
- Respond to inquiries from the public about the Program
- Work alongside the Program Manager on all on-site logistics to ensure the program runs smoothly from concept to completion including: registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre/post-event evaluation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience managing events or programs is highly beneficial
- Strong ability to research, consolidate information into concise findings, and effectively communicate results.
- Effective organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to handle competing demands and meet deadlines.
Please send your resume and cover letter: Eryn Stewart, Program Manager, 20/20 Catalysts Program: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30th 2016.
Questions? Please call Eryn at 613-562-2005 ext. 230
Preference for this position will be given to Indigenous individuals between the ages of 18 and 35.
About the Company
Lumos Clean Energy Advisors provides trusted and expert advice to First Nations, Métis and Inuit leaders and communities working on hydro, solar, wind, biomass, geothermal and transmission projects. We have worked with indigenous communities on large renewable energy projects in almost every province across the country.