Date(s) - 30/05/2018 - 31/05/2018
Categories No Categories
ENERGY SUMMIT 2018 brings together Canada’s energy efficiency experts to grow momentum for your business. Energy management is crucial to maximize profitability and combat climate change. This conference offers customer connections that will give you the power to save. Learn about realistic, turnkey solutions to help your organization thrive in today’s competitive environment.
Along with the Canadian Industry Partnership for Energy Conservation (CIPEC), Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) and Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) present Canada’s leading forum on energy efficiency. Through this industry-government partnership, we have developed an engaging program featuring:
- Inspiring keynote speakers;
- Solutions-based technical sessions;
- Facility tours to showcase leading edge technologies;
- Professional development workshops; and
- CIPEC Leadership Awards to recognize Canada’s industry leaders in energy management.
This summit is geared towards industrial/manufacturing energy efficiency.
To register (early bird rate on until Feb. 1, 2018): https://www.emccanada.org/group_spaces/energy_summit/register