Indigenous Clean Energy (ICE) Social Enterprise is seeking a full-time Administration Coordinator to play a key role in supporting the team with administrative duties. Administrative Coordinator responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls, and scheduling internal meetings. The successful candidate will be a master multi-tasker and have excellent organizational skills along with theability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
We are an equity employer and encourage all interested people to apply. However, First Nations, Inuit or Métis candidates will be given priority, please self-identify. Travel within Canada and internationally may be required. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Perform administrative duties including data entry, scheduling, incoming and outgoing mail, office supply management and vendor liaison;
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing, faxing, answering phone calls and responding to emails;
- Work with the accounting department to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts;
- Provide assistance to staff, managers, and directors as needed, including support of programmatic work;
- Communicate relevant information to team members;
- Coordinate meetings, prepare supporting documents, and take meeting minutes;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Other duties as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to cultivate, develop and manage good working relationships;
Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines;
Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and web tools;
Previous experience working with First Nation, Métis and Inuit communities would be an asset;
Bilingualism will be considered an asset.
- Resourceful, dependable and creative;
- Able to take initiatives and work with minimal supervision in a small office environment;
- Very strong communicator;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills;
- Flexibility to work extended hours on occasion.
The Indigenous Clean Energy Social Enterprise … catalyzing collaboration.
The ICE Social Enterprise is guided by an Indigenous Advisory Council which provides oversight and input to ensure programming brings the maximum benefits for Indigenous peoples.