The ICE Senior Management Team is currently seeking a hard-working and passionate youth (between the ages of 18-30) to support our organizational administration needs. This position is ideal for a student or recent graduate driven to develop or enhance their administration skills and gain non-profit experience. The Executive Assistant will report to the Director of Operations and will support the ICE Senior Management Team in managing project administration, finance, deliverables, reporting and assisting with other projects on an as needed basis. This is a pivotal role in supporting the organization’s inner functionality. The successful candidate will be a master multi-tasker and play a key role in supporting the team with administrative duties.
- Complete routine administrative expense reports and assistance with budget organization;
- Assist with administrative tasks including drafting correspondences and other documents;
- Maintaining ICE file management system on the Shared Drive;
- Administering ICE’s Customer Service Management software;
- Special projects to further develop the ICE organization; and
- Other duties as required.
Experience & Skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, and web tools;
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills;
- Resourceful, dependable and creative;
- Comfortable with coordinating and responding to multiple moving projects;
- Self-motivated and driven to produce quality results;
- Some experience in administration, fundraising, and project management are assets;
- Comfortable liaising with different stakeholders, including individuals in senior positions in communities or organizations;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time sensitive tasks;
- Previous experience working with First Nation, Inuit and Métis communities would be an asset; and
- The successful applicant must have access to a computer as one will not be provided.
The Executive Assistant is a fixed term hire and will receive $17/per hour CAD and work full-time up to 37.5 hours per week between May 11th, 2020 and August 28th, 2020 with the possibility of an extension. This position is completely remote. You must provide your own laptop for this position and have access to reliable internet.