Are you a Catalyst?
Catalysts come from a range of roles. In the past there have been economic development officers, councillors, executive directors, business owners, students, housing inspectors, and more. What they shared, and what makes them Catalysts, is a motivation to use clean energy initiatives to create positive change in their communities.
We strongly encourage any Indigenous individuals who share this motivation to apply. When assessing applicants, priority will be given to those who have:
- Support – received support from their community and/or a clean energy proponent to come to the 20/20 Catalysts Program.
- A Project – are actively engaged in a clean energy project (i.e. considering a project, entering into a partnership, end of the feasibility stage of development, beginning or in project construction, or in the final implementation stages).
The 20/20 Catalyst Program is not a passive experience. We expect Catalysts to actively engage in the Program activities and bring the skills and knowledge they gain back to their community. There is also a significant time commitment that must be made. Over the three months of the Program, Catalysts must participate in:
- 3 - Week-long On-site Intensive Sessions;
- 9 - One-on-one coaching and/mentoring sessions;
- 6 - Online webinar sessions;
- 3 - Weekly Summaries; and
- The completion and submission of a Catalyst Action Project.
We understand that issues do arise and we will work with Catalysts through any challenges they face and make alternate arrangements where needed.
2019 Program FeeDue March 29, 2019
CAD Funds. Plus applicable taxes.
20/20 is a program of the non-profit: Indigenous Clean Energy Social Enterprise
The Program Team works hard with interested applicants to find funding to enable them to participate.
|All meals during On-site Intensive Session.||Access to the ICE Network's online platform.|
|Accommodations for each On-Site Intensive Session.||Continued access to tools and resources that can be shared with community members.|
|Travel to and from each On-Site Intensive Session.|
We accept 20 participants per year into the Program. Individuals who apply and are selected, may receive early acceptance to the Program by January 2019. Applications close, March 1, 2019. All successful applicants will be contacted by March 18, 2019
We encourage everyone interested to apply.
We realize that making a decision to apply can be a big one. In order to help you make your decision, we are happy to talk with you about any concerns you may have. Email Ian Scholten, Director ICE Network at: email@example.com.