Are you a Catalyst?
Catalysts come from a range of roles. In the past there have been Economic Development Officers, Councillors, Executive Directors, Indigenous business owners/entrepreneurs, students, housing inspectors, and more. What they shared, and what makes them Catalysts, is a motivation to use clean energy initiatives to create positive change in their communities.
We strongly encourage any Indigenous individuals who share this motivation to apply. When assessing applicants, priority will be given to those who have:
- Support – received support from their community and/or a clean energy proponent to come to the 20/20 Catalysts Program.
- A Project – are actively engaged in a clean energy project (i.e. considering a project, entering into a partnership, end of the feasibility stage of development, beginning or in project construction, or in the final implementation stages).
- 3 – Week-long On-site Intensive Sessions;
- 9 – One-on-one coaching and/mentoring sessions;
- 6 – Online webinar sessions;
- 3 – Weekly Summaries; and
- The completion and submission of a Catalyst Action Project.
We understand that issues do arise and we will work with Catalysts through any challenges they face and make alternate arrangements where needed.
We accept 20 participants per year into the Program. Applications close March 1, 2020. All successful applicants will be contacted by April. Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We encourage everyone interested to apply. There is no cost to apply or participate in 20/20 Catalysts Program.
We realize that making a decision to apply can be a big one. In order to help you make your decision, we are happy to talk with you about any concerns you may have. Email Ian Scholten, Catalyst Coordinator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.